- Step 1: Career Assessments & personal surveys: December to January grade 10 & 11
- Step 2: Resume: Access Naviance and use the Resume tool to build your resume.
- Step 3: Family Meetings & Naviance Registration February to April Grade 10 & 11
- Step 4: Test Prep & Date Plan: January-March Grade 10 & 11
- Step 5: University Research: January-June Grade 10 & 11
- Step 6: Personal Statement/College Essays Topics: March-September Grade 11 & 12
- Step 7: Prepare a Letter of Recommendation Request: May-September Grade 11 & 12
- Step 8: Secure document & testing requirements: January-December Grade 11 & 12
- Step 9: Execute LOR Requests: Senior Year (with the exception of HL departing teachers)
- Step 10: Application Writing: Allow a minimum of one month and ideally there is a resting period of several weeks.
- Step 11:Complete & Execute the application: Summer through Fall Senior Year.